ACC is committed to the effective stewardship of the environment and maintaining a climate of safety awareness
ACC is committed to the effective stewardship of the environment and maintaining a climate of safety awareness by implementing an efficient Health and Safety and Environmental management system that leads to the continual improvement in our HSE performance.
To achieve the objectives of the ACC Health, Safety and Environmental Policy, the top management is committed to:
- Keep abreast of best practices in HSE management and ensure compliances with applicable legal and other requirements as a minimum standard of performance.
- Foster a positive culture towards leading HSE practices through commitment and accountability of employer and employees.
- Provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement the HSE Policy with an aim to eliminate the causes of accidents from our workplaces.
- Apply the principles of sustainable development and use risk based approach in the planning and operation of our projects by seeking ways to eliminate accidents, injury and illnesses, reduce the use of energy and minimize material wastage to prevent pollution during project operations.
- Evaluate system performance for continual improvement in accordance with the requirement of OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Ensure that employees and sub-contractors have received appropriate training and are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities.
- Consult and involve employees, sub-contractors and suppliers to secure their commitment to the policy and its implementation.
This policy and ACC’s performance under the policy will be review annually as part of the Management Review to ensure continual improvement of HSE standards in ACC. The CEO shall approve and revision of the policy.